BLACK DIAMOND MOUNTAINEERING GLOVES ADVENTURE GLOVES
- 100% waterproof BD.dry™ insert
- Lightweight, abrasion-resistant, Pertex Shield® shell with four-way stretch
- Fixed high-loft fleece lining
- Goat leather palm and capped fingers for durable grip
- Kevlar® stitching on thumb patch
The Pursuit is a full-coverage, lightly insulated shell glove ideal for foul-weather ski tours, technical alpine climbs, and classic mountaineering ascents.
Outfitted with a lightweight and durable, 100% recycled polyester shell and a Primaloft recycled fleece lining for just the right amount of warmth.
This glove features a 100% waterproof BD Dry insert, an Empel DWR on the shell, and a quick-cinching gauntlet cuff to keep spindrift and moisture outside.
The goat leather palm and additional reinforcement layer stands up to rocky terrain, repeated rope handling and the general wear and tear associated with dedicated mountain use.